Monday, March 6, 2017

5 Tips for Breastfeeding

Hi all - So I have to report that I have been a complete disaster these last couple of weeks. I ran into our garage... I wish I had an excuse like Rynn was screaming and I was turning around to check on her, or Kyle's big Tahoe was already parked in there. Nope. No excuse. Just took the turn wide. 

The next week I thought I locked Rynn & Harry in the car after coming back from the grocery store. Her window was down two inches and I proceeded to get my entire arm stuck in there while trying to get her out. I pried my arm out and have huge bruises to show for it, only to find that my driver side door was open the entire time. 

Then, this past Sunday I got food poisoning. I repeat - I AM A DISASTER. My parents get out here on Wednesday and I am counting down the days! So apologies if this breastfeeding video is a bit scattered. I don't know if I can blame this all on 'mom' brain or that I'm just an idiot, but I'm going to use that excuse while I can. 



Please feel free to comment with any other tips and tricks or breastfeeding advice for other moms-to-be!



No comments:

Post a Comment