Here are my favorite brands and items for your wardrobe when nursing:
2. Underwire Nursing Bra - This bra was nice for when I had a dressier outfit on but still needed to nurse the baby if I was out. It also works if you are back at work and pumping.
3. Deep V T-Shirts - These are so clutch and I still wear them every day. Have one in every color! I actually had a hard time finding shirts with a deep enough V that were easy to pull to the side and nurse. These ones from J. Crew are my fav!
4. Nursing Gowns - I talked about these in my Aftermath of Pregnancy video, but these are the comfiest things to sleep in and are perfect for lounging even if company comes over during the day. The nursing pads just slip in the top, so you don't have to wear a bra to bed - Praise Jesus. In the winter months, just throw a robe on over it!
5. Nursing Tanks - I tried a couple styles, but these tanks from H&M were the cheapest and ended up fitting the best! They are perfect to wear under any regular shirt. That way you can lift up your shirt and nurse but your stomach is still covered. I didn't get this memo until I sported a regular bra and let it all hang out at Mommy and Me while everyone else had these tanks with tops on over them. Now you know!
6. Pumping Tanks - My friend Jill recommended this Hands Free Pumping Tank instead of those popular white band ones. These are comfortable and keep the pumps securely in place!