photo IGuessImDueHeader_zpsf5bf262b.png

 photo HOME_zpse253fae6.png  photo QUOTES_zpsfcec6817.png  photo ABOUT_zps522622e8.png  photo SUBMIT_zps6e5d1922.png  photo ADVERTISE_zpsabad9bf7.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Juggling My Babies

Abram is my first human baby...

However, this is the first baby I had...


My fur baby, Cider.  


Then two years ago, along came Pepper...


Now, I know there are many of you that think that once you have a human baby that your first baby/babies (in my case, dogs) are pushed aside.  People used to express that over and over to me while I was pregnant and it was annoying.  Don't you know that I have plenty of love to go around?  Not to mention, my fur babies LOVE little Abram.  
My poor little Cider has not been feeling well recently and has vomited in random places (i.e. down the side of our bed & under the rocking chair in Abram's room) has been lethargic, not eating, and looking pitiful.  Since she decided to vomit a little bit of blood yesterday, it was time that her momma took her to the vet.  I will be the first to say, I'm not the biggest fan of going to the vet because it is SO incredibly expensive, but after two weeks of my baby not being herself, it was time.  Naturally, the only appointment available is while Rick is still at work, which means...I had to bring Abram.  So because Cider doesn't feel well, she wants to be held and Abram isn't mobile, so here I come walking thru the vet doors, little man in his front carrier and Cider in my right arm and my wallet, keys, and a small plastic baggy of the dog vomit in my left arm.  I have yoga pants, a t-shirt, and my glasses on and I can only imagine that I probably looked like Ms. Frazzle from the Magic School Bus.  We were there for about 45 minutes and most of the time was spent me and Abram in a small 8x6 room, me pacing the room bouncing up and down and Abram in his carrier talking & squealing.  Unfortunately, our visit seemed to be inconclusive, but at least I know that my little girl is okay and we are taking measures to get her feeling better! 

Cider, Pepper, & Abram are all my babies!  I juggle them daily because I love them and need all three of them in my life!  It was a tough balance to figure out when Abram was born, but now he loves the little girls and watches every move they make! They're the three best friends that anyone could have...

No comments:

Post a Comment