photo IGuessImDueHeader_zpsf5bf262b.png

 photo HOME_zpse253fae6.png  photo QUOTES_zpsfcec6817.png  photo ABOUT_zps522622e8.png  photo SUBMIT_zps6e5d1922.png  photo ADVERTISE_zpsabad9bf7.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Hands Hurt


One of the initial I Guess I'm Due moments was when I realized how painfully dry my hands were getting.  Everyone tells you, "WASH YOUR HANDS!" (yes, they yell it) before you touch a baby.  One time, I simply looked at Abram and Whit told me I had to wash my hands...I didn't even make the impression I was going over there, she knew...she. just. knew.

Well, now I am passing along my official I Guess I'm Due advice: Wash your hands constantly!  There is simply no point in risking the spread of any kind of germ to your little angel when their immune system is essentially non-existent. Here is my advice, once you have followed everyone else's advice --> Lather up your hands with lotion all the time, too! 

My experience may have been exaggerated because little Abram came during the dead of winter, but my hands were nice and brittle.  I was never one to put lotion on with any frequency, but now: My name is Rick, I am a lotion addict....I...Must...Moisturize.  If you have a baby soon...get the Big Gulp version of lotion bottle, you'll need it!



No comments:

Post a Comment