photo IGuessImDueHeader_zpsf5bf262b.png

 photo HOME_zpse253fae6.png  photo QUOTES_zpsfcec6817.png  photo ABOUT_zps522622e8.png  photo SUBMIT_zps6e5d1922.png  photo ADVERTISE_zpsabad9bf7.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

House Guest Rules

This past week our family hosted two British soccer coaches in our home. This would mark our first time hosting overnight guests that wasn't family, and that scared me. Despite the constant "training" we do with our kids, I'm certain that at times we live like cavemen. So, hours before the young men arrived, I began praying that my kids would remember how to act appropriately for seven days straight! However, being a realist, I knew it wouldn't take long for the coaches to think we were a crazy family. To my surprise, one week later, the coaches actually survived living in our home as a "Kurecki". 

Even though neither of the coaches ran off scared, we definitely had our share of  embarrassing I Guess I'm Due moments. So in order to avoid these future I Guess I'm Due moments, I've created a list to help my kids remember what NOT to do when we have house guests...
. . .


Rules When We Have House Guests:

1. Tooting on our guests is not permitted.
2. Please remember to wear underwear at all times (especially when doing handstands).
3. Please close the bathroom door when you are using the potty.
4. When you are finished going potty, be kind and flush.
5. Do not walk around the house naked.
6. Please don’t leave any undies on the kitchen floor.
7. Putting your feet in our guests’ faces is not polite.
8. If the urge to pee occurs outside, peeing out on the lawn is not allowed.
9. No skinny dipping...no exceptions!
10. Belching during mealtimes is not permitted.
11. And of course, remember your please and thank you’s. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment