photo IGuessImDueHeader_zpsf5bf262b.png

 photo HOME_zpse253fae6.png  photo QUOTES_zpsfcec6817.png  photo ABOUT_zps522622e8.png  photo SUBMIT_zps6e5d1922.png  photo ADVERTISE_zpsabad9bf7.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png  photo IGUESSIDO_zpsda2b0c7d.png

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Journaling During Pregnancy

Unfortunately, I am not one of those pregnant women who could say, "It was a breeze. I loved being pregnant!" If there is a symptom, I've probably experienced it. The latest - Restless Leg Syndrome. I was hoping that I would be able to recoup after Awards Season, but then the damn RLS set in and I spent the month of March wanting to chop my legs off with weeks without sleep. Not the type of 'relaxation' I had in mind. 

Thanks to Magnesium supplements, meditation, and warm baths during the night, I've been able to snag some more hours of sleep. Guess my body is just preparing me for life after birth! 

Now while there are lots of days during this process I would like to forget, there are are tons I want to remember - the baby's first kick, Kyle feeling it move for the first time, & putting together the nursery, which is why I've been journaling about this process since the day I found out.


The Happiness Project Journal allows you to write down what you are grateful for and take note of all of the little things that happen daily in your life. 

I've bought The Happiness Project for Mothers for lots of my other mom friends. It's a one sentence journal that allows you to track your journey over five years. 

For me it's nice because I keep it on my nightstand and jot down a couple lines about what happened that day. While I would love to journal more, I know keeping up with writing paragraphs a night isn't realistic for me. I also love that I will be able to look back and see what was happening on a certain day that spans over five years time. 

I know my life is about to change drastically in 3 months time. Good and bad, I'm doing my best so I can look back and have memories recorded of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment